Important Login Information for Staff at Phase III Campuses: COB, DAU, SPE, CAB, HOL, LIL
Important Message for Staff at Campuses in Computer Replacement Cycle Phase III:
COB, DAU, SPE, CAB, HOL, LIL
This is the information that you will need to login to your computer on Monday, August 16:
- Directions for logging into computers at your campus have not changed. Use your old Novell username and password.
- Use Outlook Web Access at mail.misdmail.org to login to your email account.
- Your username for this account will be firstnamelastname (example kellycampbell).
- The initial password for this account is your employee ID.
- Your employee ID can be found in several places: eduphoria, AESOP, and your direct deposit receipt or paycheck stub.
- We understand that you may have changed your password.
- If you have forgotten your password or need it reset, please call the Help Desk.
- New computers will be delivered to your campus before August 31 and set up in early September.
- These computers will be preloaded with Office 2007 (which includes Outlook 2007) and will be preconfigured to use the new Windows server software.
- Please continue to access your email using mail.misdmail.org until your new computer is installed.
- Details about the Phase III computer deployments will follow.
By sharing this information with staff members, we hope to help get their year off to a great start!