Way-Cool Illustrated Guide to SAFARI Montage Improvements
SAFARI Montage was updated, and those updates are scheduled for installation tonight in MISD. You’ll notice a few new features and expanded digital content. For your convenience, our SAFARI Montage representative put together this preview of the new features.
There’s a Quick Start Guide attached, too. Click here to get it:
First, when you login in now you will not need to pick your campus unless you have multiple campuses.
Second, the Dashboard has a new look with new thumb nails. The Playlist tab for My, School and District are now found on the right and your current Playlist can be found in the Playlist tab in the top menu.
Third, live school news can be found in the same place or by using the logo icon under the player.
Fourth, the upgrade included over 600 new titles.
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service Photographs
- National Atlas of the United States Maps
- Digital Resources from NASA (adds an additional 61 STEM video clips)
- The Science of Disney Imagineering and The American Presidents from Disney Educational Productions
- New Ambrose Video titles include Romeo & Juliet, Julius Caesar, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Macbeth, Core Meteorology
- New PBS contributions to the package include Ken Burns: The National Parks, We Shall Remain, Liberty’s Kids, Dinosaur Train and more
- BBC’s new titles include outstanding children’s programming such as Let’s Celebrate, Little Human Planet, Megamaths, Tellytales and more.
- Also available are NCircle Entertainment’s The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That! as well as select WordWorld titles
For the principals, department heads, and curriculum coordinators, there’s an enhanced set of upload rights that we hope will be aligned well with the their responsibilities.
Don’t forget to download the Quick Start Guide! The link is below:
As ELA Expert and SAFARI Montage Enthusiast Staci Buck might say, “If you only read one quick start guide about SAFARI Montage 5.0 this year, make it this one!”