Survey Tidbit: Where can I get information about technology training?
As comments on the technology survey indicate a need for information about district technology services, we’ll post them on the blog.
What are my options for technology training?
The primary focus of instructional technology training in the district this year is Promethean equipment.
- Educational Technology Trainers schedule short “Spotlight” training sessions on their campuses before, during, or after school.
- For teachers who want a half-day session, we offer ActivAcademy.
- You may register for ActivAcademy sessions in Eduphoria.
Who are the trainers?
- All Educational Technology Trainers, who are also sometimes called ETTs or trainers, help to provide district training.
- There are nine trainers, total. A team of three serves campuses in each area for the purposes of campus-based training.
- Check out the Ed Tech Channel for more information about training opportunities.