Beat the Rush! Change your Password Now!
Passwords expire after 90 days.
Teachers return for staff development August 20.
If you reset your password this week, it should last throughout the summer until you return.
To reset your password on a Windows PC:
- Click CTRL-ALT-DEL on your keyboard.
- Key in your old password.
- Key in what you’d like your password to be; your password must contain:
- A minimum of eight or more characters
- One upper case letter
- One lower case letter
- One number
- . . . but your password cannot be your name.
You should also set up your PeoplePassword profile. The url for directions is listed below:
This password retrieval service is now available outside of the district. Sign up now!
Adapted from a handout by Shelia Favor, Campus Support Technician at BBCTA/Frontier High School.