Get a new computer? Buy Microsoft Office for $10!
Yes, that’s right!
Now, you can get the instructions about how to access this great benefit for working in MISD at any time using the Eduphoria Help Desk Knowledge Base.
Why do we post these instructions in the Eduphoria Knowledge Base and not out here on the blog?
- There is a limited number of licenses available to district employees that is based on our employee count.
- We post the instructions — and the code that you’ll need to enroll in the program — on a password-protected site to decrease the risk of losing our license allocation to people outside the district who might attempt to order copies of the software fraudulently.
We hope you’ll agree that a $10.00 copy of Microsoft Office is worth a few extra clicks. 🙂
1. Go to http://eduphoria.mansfieldisd.org
2. Login using your username and password.
3. Select the “Help Desk” button.
4. Select the “Knowledge Base” tab on the left side.
5. Select the article “Get Microsoft Office for $10.”
Apple versions of Office are available. Please be sure to specify which version you want.
Contact the Help Desk at 4357 if you’d like some assistance. We’re here to help!
- Microsoft Office Heading to the iPad? (socialtimes.com)
- MISD STaR Chart Results: Another Reason to be Thankful! (misdtechnotes.wordpress.com)