This is for MISD staff members who are interested in learning more about how to get Microsoft Office for $10.00.
Yes, that’s right!
Now, you can get the instructions about how to access this great benefit for working in MISD at any time using the Eduphoria Help Desk Knowledge Base.
Why do we post these instructions in the Eduphoria Knowledge Base and not out here on the blog?
- There is a limited number of licenses available to district employees that is based on our employee count.
- We post the instructions — and the code that you’ll need to enroll in the program — on a password-protected site to decrease the risk of losing our license allocation to people outside the district who might attempt to order copies of the software fraudulently.
We hope you’ll agree that a $10.00 copy of Microsoft Office is worth a few extra clicks. 🙂
1. Go to http://eduphoria.mansfieldisd.org
2. Login using your username and password.
3. Select the “Help Desk” button.
4. Select the “Knowledge Base” tab on…
View original post 59 more words