New Skylert Service Lets Parents Provide more Contact Info, Get Texts from Schools
The next time you login to Skyward Family Access, you may notice a new tab on the left called Skylert.
Skylert is the automated phone calling system used by Mansfield ISD to notify parents with messages related to emergencies, attendance and other general messages from the district or your student’s school. You can opt in or out of different message types.
Advantages of using this system include that information has to be entered into one system for your students in the district instead of separately for different systems at different schools. Also, as students transition from school to school, their Skyward data follows them.
From the Skylert tab, each parent/guardian can:
- Update your contact information – this includes primary phone number, your 2nd and 3rd phone numbers and your home email address.
- Please note: Only the primary guardian can update the primary phone number.
- Primary guardian is considered the first parent/guardian listed in each family.
- Add a second phone number and second email address.
- Add phone numbers to receive text messages.
- Update which notifications you would like to receive and how you would like to receive them.
Have a question? Please share it! We won’t post your personal information.